Pollinator weekend, Bag workshops, more. . . .
How to Attract Pollinators and Songbirds to your Neighborhood
Friday, March 8, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Dr. Desiree Narango joins us once again to share more of her expertise in how to plant your gardens to attract wildlife. Click title for more info.
Sat - Sun, March 6 - 8, Co-sponsored by Greening Greenfield and Woolman Hill
Dr. Desiree L. Narango, research scientist; Connor Stedman, ecological designer, Ted Watt, naturalist. Hear from experts, work collaboratively on design projects, and enjoy the beautiful natural setting of Woolman Hill, more Register today!
Greening Greenfield Monthly Meeting
Wednesday, March 11, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, GCC, One College Drive, Room E-110
- Winter Birds at Barton Cove & Turners Falls Canal Nature Walk 2020-02-16
- Bag Making Event at Winter Market, February 1, 10AM 2020-01-28
- Trees and their Roles in the Lives of Native Bees 2020-01-08
- Climate Change Theatre Action 2019 2019-10-15
- Exploring Beaver Habitat 2019-10-12
- Fall Gardening for Pollinators, Helping Bees & Butterflies Survive Winter 2019-10-02
- Fall Planting of Native Trees & Shrubs 2019-09-18
- Explore the Hawley Bog 2019-06-15
- Gardening for Wildlife 2019-06-12
- Drawdown Book Discussion 2019-05-09
- Spring Birding Walk at GCC Meadow 2019-05-09
- T-shirts into reusable bags workshop 2019-04-22
- A Pollinator Corridor for Greenfield? 2019-04-05
- Pollinators: Silent Spring and Rachel Carson's Legacy 2019-02-25
- Beautiful Winter Birds and a Naturalist's Bird Quilt 2019-02-09
When we work together, we can succeed!
Greening Greenfield has held town-wide and county-wide forums that bring hundreds of people together to explore innovations that can help move us all to our vision of a more equitable, vibrant, resilient, and sustainable world. Read more. . .