Housing is a Human Right: We Can Make It Happen
Click here for videos of this year's forum keynote and workshops.
Greenfield Tree Committee Tree Workshop, co-sponsored by Greening Greenfield
Wednesday evening, May 26th at 7:00pm. Greenfield Tree Committee will answer these questions and more in this presentation, sharing findings of their 2020 public tree inventory, tree planting challenges and success stories. Hear about Greenfield’s current tree planting efforts and ideas about how you can join their tree planting movement to plant 1,000 trees by 2025 -- to add shade, beauty and habitat, and to combat climate change in our community.
Greening Greenfield monthly meeting
Greenfield High School Cooler Communities Award Presentation at GHS Film festival
Friday evening, June 11th, 6:00pm. Go to https://www.gpsk12.org/greenfield-high-school Friday evening and look for Film Festival link.
We look forward to arranging new workshops once the quarantine has been lifted.
- Birds, Insects, and Plants 2021-03-02
- Mossville 2020-11-17
- The Harvest 2020-08-28
- How to Design Native Habitats for People, Pollinators & the Planet 2020-03-07
- Gardening for Wildlife 2020-03-06
- Winter Birds at Barton Cove & Turners Falls Canal Nature Walk 2020-02-16
- Bag Making Event at Winter Market, February 1, 10AM 2020-01-28
- Trees and their Roles in the Lives of Native Bees 2020-01-08
- Last Chances to see 2019 Climate Change Theatre Project Greenfield readings 2019-11-08
- Climate Change Theatre Action 2019 2019-10-15
- Exploring Beaver Habitat 2019-10-12
- Fall Gardening for Pollinators, Helping Bees & Butterflies Survive Winter 2019-10-02
- Fall Planting of Native Trees & Shrubs 2019-09-18
- GG Drawdown: Our Local Efforts 2019-06-26
- Explore the Hawley Bog 2019-06-15
When we work together, we can succeed!
Greening Greenfield has held town-wide and county-wide forums that bring hundreds of people together to explore innovations that can help move us all to our vision of a more equitable, vibrant, resilient, and sustainable world. Read more. . .