Events, Campaigns, Hikes and more. . . .
Greening Greenfield Monthly Meeting
Wednesday, October 9, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, GCC, One College Drive, Room E-110
Exploring Beaver Habitat, Ted Watt, Naturalist and Pat Serrentino, Ecologist
Saturday, October 12, 4:00-6:30pm pm
Learn about beaver behaviors as we explore dams and lodges.
Part of a world-wide series of reading and performances of short climate change plays
Click on title for the date and location of each theatrical presentation.
- Fall Gardening for Pollinators, Helping Bees & Butterflies Survive Winter 2019-10-02
- Fall Planting of Native Trees & Shrubs 2019-09-18
- Explore the Hawley Bog 2019-06-15
- Gardening for Wildlife 2019-06-12
- Drawdown Book Discussion 2019-05-09
- Spring Birding Walk at GCC Meadow 2019-05-09
- T-shirts into reusable bags workshop 2019-04-22
- A Pollinator Corridor for Greenfield? 2019-04-05
- Pollinators: Silent Spring and Rachel Carson's Legacy 2019-02-25
- Beautiful Winter Birds and a Naturalist's Bird Quilt 2019-02-09
- Forum 2018 VIDEOS 2019-01-28
- Greenfield in Solidarity with #Trial of the Century: Theatre action and panel 2018-10-22
- Green River Commons Tour 2018-10-05
- Photos of Ferns on Mt Toby August 18, 2018 2018-08-22
- Zero-Energy home tour - Green River Commons 2018-07-24